Our Argentium Silver Bangles and Rings are Proudly Made in New York
When we say that our Argentium silver jewelry is "Proudly Made in New York," we take that statement pretty seriously. As with so many other luxury products on the market, the majority of the designer handbags, shoes, and dresses in your closet today were no doubt made overseas. With so much American manufacturing being lost to China, Mexico, and a host of other countries where the labor is cheaper, we can say—with true patriotic pride—that 100% of our jewelry is made right here on American soil. Long Island, New York dirt to be specific.
So why does this matter? Why is it such a big deal that your stackable silver bangles and silver stack rings were Made in America? Here are 5 reasons why we think you should care:
1. When buying jewelry from us, you are helping to keep hard-working, skilled American machinists and bench jewelers employed. These are good people with families to support. We love them. So thank you.
2. We know—and care—where our metal comes from. So you can feel confident that you are buying 100% recycled silver in Argentium—a beautiful, bright, hypoallergenic metal. We care about how our stackable silver bangles and bands look and wear on your skin.
3. Our quality is second to none. We alloy our own metal, make our own extruded tube, and cut the tubes to create your bangles and bands. This is by far the best manufacturing method to protect against deformity or damage of your pieces. Want to test it out? The next time you go into a store, pick up a bangle and see if you can squeeze it. Nine times out of 10, you can deform that puppy with your bare hands. Only Popeye could do that to ours. Go ahead, give it a try.
4. We use Jones Beach sand to texture our sandblasted Argentium silver bangles and silver stacking rings. For real!
5. We promise you that quality and customer satisfaction are paramount to our business—and we will do whatever we can to ensure that your products are customized to suit your specific needs. Try doing that with China.
Got a question or need something special you don't see on our site? Give us a call at 1.646.504.8874 or email email@example.com. Let us help you give the gift of quality, gorgeous jewelry that is always Proudly Made in New York!