How do I know what bangle size I should order?
To determine your bangle size, you need to measure the widest point around your hand—not your wrist. You are going to have to slip the bangle over your knuckles to get it onto your arm. Grab a tape measure. Fold your thumb into your palm as if you are about to slip on a bangle. Wrap the measuring tape around the widest point of the knuckles on your hand, not your fingers, making a measuring-tape bracelet—which won't look quite as amazing as your new STACKED New York bangle, but you get the picture... Compare the measurement around your hand to the three measurements "around" that we offer—7.5 inches, 7.75 inches, and 8.25 inches. If you don't see your size, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 646.504.8874 and we'll help you. We can make bangles in virtually any size!
What’s this Argentium silver you use all about?
We think it’s the best silver alloy available today, which is why we use it. Here are some quick facts about Argentium silver that you should know:
1. It's whiter and brighter than standard sterling silver. For centuries, sterling silver has been made by combining silver and copper. In addition to these elements, Argentium's patented formula contains another ingredient that creates a self-healing, protective layer on the surface that slows the onset of tarnishing. Argentium has been formulated to be highly resistant to the effects of tarnishing agents such as pollution, perspiration, and UV light.
2. It's purer than standard sterling silver. While sterling contains 92.5% silver, Argentium contains a minimum of 93.5% silver.
3. It's a green metal. In response to demand for the preservation of our natural environment and natural resources, Argentium is always made from 100% recycled silver.
4. It's good for your skin! If you've had problems wearing silver or other white metals before, you should be safe with Argentium. It's hypoallergenic and 100% nickel-free.
How do I take care of these beautiful Argentium bangles, bands, Mini Stack Necklaces, and earrings?
We’re so glad you asked! To keep your Argentium silver STACKED New York jewelry looking as gorgeous as you do wearing it, please always store your jewelry in the STACKED pouch provided. While Argentium silver is a highly tarnish-resistant luxury silver that will retain its whiteness far beyond standard sterling silver, it will eventually show signs of aging. Fortunately, there is an easy fix to getting your gorgeous Argentium silver jewelry looking as good as new:
• At the first sign of any color change on either your silver or blackened silver pieces, take a cotton cloth or cotton ball and gently wipe the piece with Windex with vinegar (not ammonia) or hand sanitizer. Unlike sterling, Argentium displays a more yellow/copper tone than gray/black.
• Avoid using any commercial polishing cloths or silver cleaners on your Argentium silver jewelry, as these are much too harsh. Also, as with your other precious metal jewelry, it's always best to remove it before entering swimming pools or hot tubs, or if carrying out any activities in which the jewelry could come into contact with chemicals.
For more information about caring for and cleaning your sterling silver jewelry and household silver, we suggest checking out Jeff Herman's Silver Care page: hermansilver.com/care.htm. For tips for making your own silver jewelry cleaner at home for your sterling silver items, check out: https://www.tipsbulletin.com/homemade-silver-cleaner/
I can’t wait to get STACKED! How long will it take to receive my order?
Not long! All orders placed at stackednewyork.com will be processed and shipped in 7 to 10 business days via UPS. We do not ship to P.O. Boxes, as someone (other than Spot) must be present to sign for delivery.
It’s an emergency! My (wife/friend/sister/boss/girlfriend/daughter) is turning 30 in five days and I want to get her STACKED!
In some cases, we may be able to expedite an order to help you get someone STACKED. (We love surprises!) This is done on a case-by-case basis, depending on inventory, time of year, orbit of the moon, etc. If you need a rush order, e-mail us at email@example.com and we will do our best to accommodate—but we can’t make any promises here.
I live outside of the U.S. How can I get STACKED?
We’d love to help! Our website won’t process international orders, and our pigeon refuses to fly outside of New York, but we can ship product anywhere in the world. Please e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org, and just be prepared to pay for shipping and wait patiently for up to 3 weeks for your order to arrive.
Oops…my bangles or bands don’t fit.
Not a problem! Just e-mail us at email@example.com to arrange an exchange for the correct size. Please note: All exchanges must be made within 15 days after the order is shipped. Pieces must be returned in their original condition in the STACKED New York pouch provided.
I love STACKED New York jewelry and I want to special order something in gold, platinum, or palladium. Can you do that?
Absolutely! If you have a custom order inquiry, please e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org with as much detail as you can provide, and we’ll get back to you about what we can do. All STACKED New York bands are also available in gold, platinum, and palladium. All STACKED New York bangles are also available in gold. And we have many customization options available. Just ask!
I don’t know why…because these STACKED New York pieces are amazing…but I’m just not satisfied with my purchase. Can I return them?
You must e-mail us within 30 days of purchase at email@example.com with your return request, and we will instruct you how to ship back the product. Pieces must be returned in their original condition in the STACKED New York pouch provided for a credit or exchange. Please note: All Mini Stack Necklaces with personalization are non-returnable.